Aaryabhatt Scholarship cum Admission Test
Aaryabhatt conducts Aaryabhatt Scholarship cum Admission Test (ASAT) before the commencement of a particular course. It is mandatory to qualify ASAT for admission in any of the Course, where ASAT is applicable. The students can appear in it and avail the benefit of scholarships which would be given to them in accordance with their performance in the test.
|Date||For Courses||Test pattern||Syllabus|
|23/04/2017||IIT-JEE/NEET||Objective||NCERT Syllabus of science & Math upto students' current class & IQ question|
|14/05/2017||IIT-JEE/NEET||Objective||NCERT Syllabus of science & Math upto students' current class & IQ question|
|28/05/2017||IIT-JEE/NEET||Objective||NCERT Syllabus of science & Math upto students' current class & IQ question|
|11/06/2017||IIT-JEE/NEET||Objective||NCERT Syllabus of science & Math upto students' current class & IQ question|
|25/06/2017||IIT-JEE/NEET||Objective||NCERT Syllabus of science & Math upto students' current class & IQ question|
NOTE: ASAT on above mentioned dates will be held only at centers alloted.
- Scholarship awarded in ASAT can be availed only till one day prior to the next ASAT.
Scholarship & Awards
|S. No||Scholarship Slab||Performance in ASAT (% Marks obtained)||Scholarship (%)*|
|2.||S2||>90 & <=95||75|
|3.||S3||>85 & <=90||60|
|4.||S4||>80 & <=85||50|
|5.||S5||>75 & <=80||40|
|6.||S6||>70 & <=75||25|
|7.||S7||>60 & <=70||10|
* Valid till registration on/before last date of Fee Deposition.
- The Scholarships will be applicable only for the Academic Session 2017—18.
- The Scholarships granted shall be applicable on Total Tuition Fee applicable for the course.
- The Scholarship received through ASAT can only be availed for the course offered through only. It cannot be availed for any other courses in future.
- In a Two-year Course, the Scholarship provided shall be applicable for the first academic session (one year) only. The Scholarship in the second academic session (i.e. in the second year of the course) will only be provided on the basis of student's academic performance (% marks in periodic/cumulative tests conducted by the institute throughout the first academic session) and his/her overall conduct as perceived by the faculty & administration of the institute.
- The student has to submit photocopy of an authentic document providing his/her eligibility to avail the disbursement of Scholarship amount under any of the criteria.
- If a student receives any of the Scholarship rewards as mentioned above during the course period & if he/she decides to leave the institute/withdraw from the course/shows continuous/frequent absenteeism before the completion of course at any stage; the institute will have all the rights to recover the reward amount/any other financial expenses incurred, from the student. This may involve legal proceedings; if required.
- Any Scholarship is within discretionary power of Aaryabhatt & is not a matter of right for a student. Aaryabhatt reserves the right to increase/decrease/remove scholarship categories mentioned above at any point of time & without explaining any reason. Decision of Director of Aaryabhatt shall be final in this regard.
- Any dispute at any study centre will be subject to AGRA jurisdiction only.